1. Of the four dresses, i like the red one (best).
2. Phil is the (happiest) person we know.
3. Pat's car is (faster) than Dan's.
4. This is the (creamiest) ice cream i have had in long time.
5. This poster is (more colorful) than the one in the hall.
6. Does Fred feel (better) today than he did yesterday?
7. This vegetable soup tastes very (good).
8. While trying to balance the baskets on her head, the woman walk (more awkwardly) than her daughter.
9. Jane is the (least) athletic of all the woman.
10. My cat is the (prettier) of the two.
11. This summary is (the best) of the pair.
12. Your heritage is different (from) mine.
13. This painting is (less impressive) than the one in the other gallery.
14. The colder the weather gets, (the sicker) i feel.
15. No sooner had he received the letter (than) he called Maria.
16. A mink coat costs (twice as much as) a sable coat.
17. Jim has a (few) opportunities to play tennis as I.
18. That recipe calls for (much) more sugar than mine does.
19. The museum is the (farthest) away of the three buildings.
20. George Washington is (more famous) than John Jay
1. The Empire State Building is taller than the Statue of Liberty.
2. California is farther from New York than Pennsylvania.3. Hi assignment is different from mine.
4. Louie reads more quickly than his sisters.
5. No animal is so big as King Kong.
6. Than report is less impressive than the government's.
7. Sam wears the same shirt as his teammates.
8. Dave paints much more realistically than his professor.
9. The twins have less money at the end of the month than they have at the beginning.
10. Her sports car is different from Nancy's.
1. John an his friends left as soon as the professor had finished his lecture.
2. His job is more important than his friend's.
3. He plays the guitar as well as Andreas Segovia
4. A new house is much more expensive than an older one.
5. Last week was as hot as this week.
6. Martha is more talented than her cousin.
7. Bill's descriptions are more colorful than this wife's.
8. Nobody is happier than Maria Elena.
9. The boys felt worse than the girls about losing the game.
10. A greyhound runs faster than a Chihuahua.
1. Your cold sounds terrible.
2. The pianist plays very well.
3. The food in the restaurant always tasted good.
4. The campers remained calmly despite the thunderstrom.
5. They became sick after eating the contaminated food.
6. Professor Calandra looked quick at the students sketches.
7. Paco was working diligently on the project.
8. Paul protested vehemently about the new proposals.
9. Our neighbour appeared relaxed after their vacation.
10. The music sounded too noisy to be classical.
1. Rita plays the violin well.
2. That is an intense novel.
3. The sun is shining brightly.
4. The girls speak fluent French.
5. The boys speak Spanish fluently.
6. The table has a smooth surface.
7. We must figure our income tax returns accurately.
8. We don't like to drink bitter tea.
9. The plane will arrive soon.
10. He had an accident because he was driving too fast.
1. Henry talks to his dog as if it understood him.
2. If they had left the house earlier, they would not have been so late getting to the airport that they could not check their baggage.
3. If I finish the dress before Saturday, I will give it to my sister for her birthday.
4. If I had seen the movie, I would had you about it last night.
5. Had bob not interfered in his sister’s marital problems, therewould have been peace between them.
6. He would give you the money if he had it.
7. I wish they stopped making so much noise so that I could concentrate.
8. She would call you immediately if she needed help.
9. Had they arrived at the sale early, they would have found a better selection.
10. We hope that you enjoyed the party last night.
11. If you have enough time, please paint the chair before you leave.
12. We could go for a drive if today were Saturday.
13. If she wins the prize, it will be because she writes very well.
14. Mike wished that the editors had permitted him to copy some of their material.
15. Joel wishes that he had spent his vacation on the gulf coast next year.
16. I will accept if they invite me to the party.
17. If your mother buys that car for you, will you be happy.
18. If he had decided earlier, he could have left on the afternoon flight.
19. Had we known your address, we would have written you a letter.
20. If the roofer doesn’t come soon, the rain will leak inside.
21. Because rose did so poorly on the exam, she wishes that shestudied harder last night.
22. My dog always wakes me up if he hears strange noises.
23. If you see marry today, please ask her to call me.
24. If he gets the raise, it will be because he does a good job.
25. The teacher will not accept our work if we turn it in late.
26. Mrs. Wood always talks to her tenth-grade student as though they were adults.
27. If he had left already, he would have called us.
28. If they had known him, they would have talked to him.
29. He would understand it if you explained it to him more slowly.
30. I could understand the French teacher if she spoke more slowly.